Pages

India Vs Australia 2016 ICC T20 world cup highlights at Mohali







Dhoni: "I think it was a tough score. We bowled well outside the Powerplay. I thought it was difficult to bat against the spinners. We felt that if we ran well during the middle overs. It's not the first time I've enjoyed watching Virat bat. He's evolving as a cricketer. He has kept improving and is hungry to score runs for the team. The rest of the batsmen need to step up. I think Yuvraj and Hardik bowled very well. We did very well throughout. Running between the wickets is a key aspect in T20 cricket."

Smith: "That was a pretty serious innings. He's done it for a long time. Credit to him. I thought the quicks were going to be the hardest to hit. I think 160 was around par. It just took an unbelievable innings to get over the line. We weren't able to make it through and credit to India for making it through."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flags

Flag Counter