Pages

India Vs Bangladesh T20 World Cup 2016 Last Over





Exciting last over India Vs Bangladesh T20 World Cup 2016.
Dhoni: "I don't want to say everything. The decision was what length and line to bowl. I knew once the 20th over started I could take my time. At times, you look to finish it with a big shot. It's a learning curve for each finisher. That's what cricket is all about. Before the shot, you have to decide whether to go for it or not. I think Bumrah bowled really well in the 19th over. It's important in a game like this to forget the mistakes you make early on. There were two occasions in the game where we had to make a game out of it. Overall, a very good bowling effort. I feel there were a few moments in the field we let ourselves down."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Flags

Flag Counter